Product Review: Kinky Curly Shampoo Guarantees Squeaky Clean Results

Kinky Curly Come Clean Shampoo

The shampoo provides a rich lather and deeply cleans the hair of oils and dirt leaving the hair tightly curled. I feel its a great clarifying shampoo and strips the hair of product buildup without leaving the hair dry. The shampoo is very concentrated so you do not have to use much product which saves you money. It also washes out easily leaving no residue. It has  a fresh, citrus scent and I have to stress that it makes your scalp and hair feel very clean. May I say, extra clean! One more time, super clean!!!

Although I felt it left my hair feeling alittle dry, once I used the "Kinky Curly Knot Today" conditioner, it supplied my hair with increased moisture needed and worked well together to provide positive results. It also detangled my curls without any hassle. The organic ingredients is beneficial to maintaining healthy, manageable hair. It does not include sulfates, petrolatum, alcohol, plastics and other harmful ingredients.

Kinky Curly Knots Today Conditioner

The leave-in conditioner is a wet-jelly lotion applied directly to the hair after shampooing which aids to provide extreme moisture to the hair. The product quickly absorbs into the hair shaft creating a very soft feel and enhancing the natural curl pattern of your hair and left my hair feeling moisturized.

My hair tended to shrink up more than usual, but I believer it's based on the texture of your hair. I have extremely course, thick, 4c hair texture.

I'm not convinced that the product works well with heat such as blow dryers. It's definitely created for a defined natural look. You may possibly be able to use a Huetiful  steamer, but I usually let my hair air dry once I put on the conditioner. I would also recommend using the products during the summer months when you want a quick styling option and you're ready for summer fun. Wash, condition & Go!

Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Unfortunately, I did not use the product so I cannot provide a review on this product at this time.

Photo Credit: Natural Raw Essence


Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate