Product Review: Natty-Soft Oil Jelly Hair Food


I’m not a stranger to trying new products. I was highly impressed when someone recommended for me to try “Natty Soft Oil Jelly Hair Food.” 

It’s a light oil consisting of jojoba oil, vitamin A, D and E, Lanolin and protein. The yellow jelly is not greasy and provides a consolidated mixture of nutrients that gives your hair exactly what it needs. With my first application, I could feel the oils working on my scalp. It immediately stopped any breakage and it is a great product which promotes hair growth. 

This is a “must-have” product to include in your daily hair care regimen. I usually use it at night along with a moisture-based product. It is very inexpensive costing  $1.99 to $2.50 a bottle which is well worth the investment for maintaining healthy hair.

Photo Credit: Natural Raw Essence


Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate