As I Am Hydration Elation Deep Conditioner



Well, I couldn’t try the As I Am Shampoo without trying the Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner. 

With every shampoo setting, it’s best to always follow up with an instant, leave-in or deep conditioner. This product includes coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple, lemon, vegetable glycerin, shea butter and Vitamin E. (Lots of yummy ingredients!)

The consistency looks like a thick, solid paste, but it’s actually an off-white, light, water-based cream. The smell is amazing!

After shampooing, I applied a liberal amount and two-strand twisted each section. I placed a plastic cap on my head and a turbie twist for 30 minutes.

Before rinsing, I noticed how soft my hair had gotten. After rinsing, it detangled easily. 

Again, my hair was super, super soft! It also seemed to elongate my coils. It also enhanced my natural curl pattern. I’m really thinking about getting a Denman brush now. This would be a great addition to boost my curl pattern even more!




Final Opinion

I really feel the conditioner supports the shampoo. It’s a double-dual moisturizing boost that will definitely stimulate hair growth and repair damaged hair. 

On the negative side, I also feel the price is fairly expensive ($16.00) due to the amount of product that you actually receive. (8 oz.)

I’m not sure how long the conditioner will last since I normally use more conditioner than shampoo. Realistically, I believe the As I Am Co-Wash Conditioner does the job for half the price.

Overall, it definitely gets my recommendation for moisturizing and detangling hair. 



Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate