Homemade Yogurt Conditioner Results

About 3 weeks ago, I tried the homemade conditioner with yogurt (see previous blog post). I was actually impressed with the results. I could actually feel the mixture of yogurt, egg and castor oil working in my hair. 

The one thing I would recommend would be to make sure you take the yogurt and egg out of the fridge at least 2-3 hours so it will not be cold! In the middle of winter, I was slapping cold yogurt through my coils which wasn't a pleasant experience but would be great conditioning treatment during the summer months!

I took a hot shower while the conditioner penetrated in my hair. After I washed out the yogurt treatment, my hair was extremely soft and I could actually feel my hair was strengthened by the egg protein. I did not add any other conditioner to my hair but just added my Shea Moisture products to set and style my hair.





Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate