Product Review: Creme of Nature Clear Molding Gel





Anyone who reads my blog, understands that I DO NOT like using hair gels because I hate "Hard, crusty" hair. However, I just recently purchased "Creme of Nature Clear Molding Gel." I have to say, this is one of the best hair gels that I've ever used in my life!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Unfortunately, I didn't remember the key ingredients to include in my blog post, but I believe it does have natural ingredients. It's a miracle worker for the hair.

It provided superb hold without flaking, drying or hardening my hair. There is also no residue or product build up on the hair. It provided movement and flexibility with strong hold. My strands remained extremely soft throughout the day and night. It also even enhanced the texture of my hair. I use it with dry or wet hair. You can use it daily without the effect of your hair becoming dry and brittle.

I bought this product in a rush and on a whim and it's the best accident I could of made! I'm glad I didn't give up hope on finding a hair gel that provided the results I've been searching for. It will definitely be a part of my daily regimen.

You may also want to try the Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges Control Hair Gel.


Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate