Double Duo: Tresemme Comparison Review

Photo Courtesy of Natural Raw Essence


If you’re searching for a salon-quality conditioner that delivers on performance, look no more! This conditioner outperforms the majority of my past conditioners and I can’t believe it took me this long to try it out. 

Within the past two months, I tried two different types of Tresemme conditioners and will provide my feedback on my experience.

First off, I wanted a quick, simple conditioning regimen for the summer because I didn’t want to fuss with my hair. 

After using this product, it truly provided relief from endless detangling. Both conditioners are made for instant conditioning, in which you leave on the hair for 2-3 minutes. There is no parabens or dyes and it is silicone free. It is also safe for color treated hair. It is also gentle enough to use daily.




I used both conditioners as a pre-poo prior to shampooing. Other naturalistas may prefer to use it as a leave-in conditioner as well. My preference has been to use prior to shampooing unless I have a lot of product buildup. In that case, I used after shampooing to rid my hair of all dirt, grease and products prior to the conditioning process.

Moisture Rich Tresemme with Vitamin E

This conditioner is targeted for dry or damaged hair. It does hydrate and locks in moisture. It has a smooth feeling once applied by not slick. You can actually feel the product working while you’re applying the product. It is a lightweight base that glides through the hair very easily.  I absolutely loved the scent. It’s mild but smells, oh so good! Of course, that’s a matter of opinion! It washed out very easily as well. My hair was left feeling very soft and was very easily to comb through.


Tresemme Expert Botantial Conditioner

This conditioner has coconut milk and aloe vera in the ingredients. Those two ingredients is a win-win for my hair texture. The conditioner is also lightweight and is a water-based formula. I massaged the conditioner from the middle to the ends and then worked my way up to the roots. I made sure each strand was coated well. The formula is also very creamy and smooth. I absolutely loved the light, coconut smell. It rinsed out easily and I didn’t have any problems with combing out my hair.




Double Duo Comparison

In comparison, I didn’t really find much difference between the double duo brands. However, for some reason, my preference would be the Tresemme Expert Botantial Conditioner. I found that I had a little less shedding than with the other conditioner. However, both conditioners provided amazing results. Overall, my hair felt light and airy and there was no snags or fairy knots which resulted in no hair in the sink or on bathroom counter!!!

Final note,  have not been using a deep conditioner while using this product. I've just been using a leave-in conditioner with my regular L.O.C. method regimen. I’m sure during the harsh winter months, I will return to deep conditioning for extra protection against dryness. However, Tresemme is a keeper and it will definitely be a part of my shampoo regimen. 

I just hope they don't change their formula! Everytime I find a great product that works, the brand changes their formula and I have to go on the hunt for a new product that works well. "If it it ain't broke, don't fix it!" I just wish brands understood that old saying!!!

Hope it works for you too!


Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate