Goddess Curls Botanical Gele Moisturizing Serum





If you’re searching for a hair gel with light to medium hold, you may enjoy using this product.

This hair gel is a clear, transparent, lightweight serum. It does not contain sulfates, silicones, parabens, artificial oils, colors or fragrances. There is also no protein or alcohol which tends to leave hair dry and brittle.

It includes organic mango, shea butter and plumeria flower extract. It has a light, pleasant scent that smells similar to passion fruit and it is not overpowering.

If you do not like stiff, crunchy or hard hairstyles, this product is perfect.

Results on Wet Hair

When I used the product on wet hair, I used the L.O.C.method and added the gel as the final product prior to twisting my hair. The gel is not sticky or gooey. It is water-based and has the consistency of a watery, fluid serum.

When I took out my two-strand twist the next day, it was firm, yet flexible and soft. I was able to separate my twists without frizz, yet it defined my coils. My ends did not fray easily, which helped in the overall appearance, when I pulled my hair in a high puff.

Results on Dry Hair

During the week, I usually refresh my twist out by moisturizing and re-twisting my hair. I used my Organic Root Stimulator (ORS) Olive Oil Moisturizing Crème along with the Curls gele. You can use any moisturizer you prefer. I twisted on dry hair, however you may prefer to spritz with water prior to application. I took down my twist the next day and was pleasantly surprised how soft and pliable my hair felt. It also defined my curls without the hard, crunchy feel that I can’t stand to feel. There was also no dryness or flakes. Amazing results on both wet and dry methods! Love this stuff!


Pros

This hair gele is best used as a styling aid for twisting or rod sets. It also aids in moisture and seals and smooth’s damaged cuticles.

Cons

I do not recommend this gel for sleek styles. This product will not perform well to slick down hair for buns, ponytails or finger waves. 

Final Words

Overall, I’m very pleased with the Goddess Curls brand. It is a great styling aid to add to your regular hair regimen. It’s made for all hair types, easy to use and delivers results.

To find out more about Goddess Curls products, click here to read the Curls Pomade review.

Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate