Product Review: Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste – Sculpting Shine Pomade




I was not really looking for a specific hair product when I came across this one. However, this is definitely a keeper and will be one of my go-to daily styling aids! I could not get over the shine and hold that this product provides my hair. It’s so much better than using a hair gel. It also can be used on wet or dry hair. However, I would recommend using this product on wet hair, preferably because it tends to hold the hair longer than on dry hair. 

It has outstanding hold without adding crunch, stiffness or hardness to my coils. It also provides super moisture and a sleek, smooth look without adding any product buildup on the hair. I actually used the pomade every day for a whole week and did not find the product too heavy.

Normally, hair products tend to weigh the hair down or creates a sticky, waxy build up on the hair by the end of the week. However, after using this product daily, it was like I was using it for the first time! Marvelous!!!

The best thing about this product is that there is absolutely no flakes or dryness. It also has a great scent. For some reason, it reminds me of vanilla. It does not smell fruity, but it definitely smells like something you can eat!

The Curls Sculpting Paste contains passion fruit oil, shea butter, mango seed butter, glycerin, castor oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E, evening rose oil. With all these healthy ingredients, no wonder Curls Passionfruit Curl Control Paste can be used daily with no harmful results. There is no sulfates, parabens, mineral or petroleum oils. I’m sure once you try it, you too, will be satisfied with the results and your hair will love you for it!


This is definitely a product that I found by surprise and has found its home on my shelf for good. You may also want to try the Curls Curl Souffle Styling Souffle Curling Cream.

Photo Credit:  Natural Raw Essence



Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate