Product Review: Sky Organics Shea Butter



Photo Credit:  www.skyorganics.us


This is not your typical organic shea! A close friend recommended for me to try this product so I purchased a jar from Amazon. It was $14.99 for a 16 oz. jar which is well worth the investment.

This product is 100% organic, unrefined, ivory shea butter. Although it looks as hard as rock, it has a solid consistency that melts like butter with the rub of your fingertips. The shea butter has been extracted using a cold press method that retains all its healing properties.

Every time I use it, my hair is so moisturized that my scalp does a happy dance. It eliminates dry, brittle hair and itchy scalp. It works like a charm! It is a great natural conditioner and does not leave your hair feeling greasy or oily. It initially has a waxy feel, but transforms into a soft butter once applied.

The greatest advantage is that it’s a multipurpose product that can be used for the hair, body or face. Since it’s a raw butter, you can use it as a base to make your own DIY products. It’s also perfect for traveling when you want to pack light. All around, this product is a win, win!



Comments

  1. Very nice and informative blog this is. I liked this product very much. I am a regular user of this product. Raw shea butter products are always a good option for hair. As these are natural products, so there is no fear for side effects also. I recommend this product to everybody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That's so true. You can never go wrong with natural products unless you have an allergic reaction to them. I truly love the texture and consistency of the product and it's a very good moisturizer for the skin and hair.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate