Product Review: The Infiniti Hot Air Styler by Conair




It was very hard trying to pick out a modern blow dryer since there are so many on the market, however this is worth trying: the Infiniti by Conair.

The main features include:
  • Nano Silver Technology
  • Tourmaline Ceramic Technology
  • Ionic Technology
  • Triple Action Styling System
  • It helps dry your hair from the inside out which generates natural ions that straightens, smoothes the hair cuticle and shines as you dry.

§         It helps dry your hair from the inside out which generates natural ions that straightens, smoothes the hair cuticle and shines as you dry.

The reason I decided on this one was because it stated you can use it on wet and dry hair. The most important feature that attracted me to it was that it was a Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic dryer. It also has a unique design.

I watched a YouTube video that featured a similar styling tool which I posted in a previous post. To view click here. However, the blow dryer that I purchased has a sleek design and wasn’t bulky like the one in the video. It is very lightweight and easy to hold.
I’m not big on using heat on my hair anymore and I really just wanted a blow dryer to partially dry my hair in the Winter because I don’t like twisting cold, wet hair and waiting for my hair to air dry.

Second Thoughts

When I received it in the mail, I was actually regretting that I purchased it. The teeth looked extremely intimidating to use on a coarse hair texture. I just didn’t understand how the comb would glide through my 4c texture with ease.
To be honest, it looked like it would rake my hair and pull it out! I wondered if I made the right choice and debated whether I should return it. It actually stayed in the box for three weeks before I got the courage to even use it!

The Blow Drying Process

After shampooing and deep conditioning my hair, I used a heat protectant spray. I did not use any oils or creams. The blow dryer slid right through my strands! There was no snagging or pulling. I love, love, love this thing!

Easy as 1, 2, 3

The first thing I noticed was that it was not blowing a lot of hot air all over the place. It was extremely concentrated and it feels like you’re combing your hair. It was so much different than my old blow dryer where the teeth of the comb would constantly snag and break off resulting in a huge frizzy, fried-out fro.

Secondly, the hot styler has just the right amount of heat to dry the hair quickly. The styler comes in three settings:  Low, High and cool. I used the high settings. I noticed it wasn’t hot, but it was a comfortable temperature. I was amazed at the performance. The air pressure was extremely mild and gentle and it did not have a lot tension. I was amazed at the performance. It was a very quick blow drying process with less hassle.

The third thing that I loved was that it was very manageable. It is not bulky or heavy unlike other blow dryers. Due to the sleek design, it’s portable and would be perfect for travel. It was very easy to handle and maneuver. The handle is also very comfortable and easy to grip.

Final Thoughts

I absolutely love this styling tool!

Surprisingly, it is perfect for coarser hair types. I truly believe it was made for natural divas!

My hair was not frizzy or out of control after using it. It works wonders! To be honest, I’ve been waiting for a hair dryer like this my whole life! Simply amazing!




Please don't forget to comment, subscribe, follow or like my page!

Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate