Product Review: Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioner



After watching many product reviews on YouTube about the Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioner, I personally did not notice much difference after I tried using it myself. Although I didn't use the Cantu Shea Butter Shampoo which possibly would of made a difference since most product lines work well with one another, I noticed my hair was soft and manageable. I also noticed that I didn't have any breakage. I followed up by using the Cantu Shea Butter Daily Treatment which I reviewed in an earlier post.

According to my experience, I cannot give a negative review about this product. I can only state that I didn't experience any changes in my hair. I would recommend trying the conditioner to see how it works in your hair.

Photo Credit: U Sweet Pea





Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate