Product Review: ORS Olive Oil Creme Hair Dress





If you are suffering from crispy, crunchy and crackled hair, you may want to try the Olive Oil Hair Crème by ORS (Organic Root Stimulator).

I recently had to dust this off my shelf. It is an oldie, but goodie. I don’t know why I stopped using it, but I just turned back to using it because I’ve been suffering from dry, brittle hair which has led to hair breakage.
On the jar, it clearly states, “Extra Rich For Dry, Thirsty Hair.” I have to admit that this product is excellent for moisturizing dry, straw-like, “scarecrow” hair.

It’s a light, creamy substance that instantly melts into your hair strands. It’s a pea-green color and has a unique scent. It’s not the most desirable fragrance. However, there is no lingering scent, so it’s doable.

I noticed a big difference in the first two days of using the product. The shedding has dramatically decreased. It also softens and provides a shine to dull, lifeless hair.

The first ingredient is water. It also contains olive fruit oil, safflower seed oil, glycerin, horsetail extract and nettle extract. However, it does contains mineral oil and other commercial ingredients.

Surprisingly, this product works extremely well. It’s also amazing that it does not shrink the hair due to having glycerin in the product. It actually elongates the hair! I also feel this product works better on dry hair vs. wet hair. I, especially, like to use it the day after my wash day to replenish the moisture that was lost during the shampoo process.

With so many product lines changing their ingredients to keep up with the demand for organic products, I’m so glad that ORS has not changed its ingredients because it works!

“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

This is a keeper! Hope it works for you too!

For severely damaged hair, you may also want to try:  Natty Hair Food This has completely slowed down my breakage.  





Comments

  1. I put this in my hair the first day I got it then touch My face for a scratch and next thing I knew in the middle of the night I woke up with an skin reaction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm also very surprised. Did your scalp also have a reaction? Please always be careful when applying new products to your skin or hair. As stated on the Editor's page, "Each product is tested personally and based on subjective opinion and final results of use. All proceeds supports the blog which is independently owned and the opinions expressed is solely based on satisfaction of use. All purchases in result of recommendations on this blog is solely the responsibility of the consumer. Also, you may want to consideer if you ate anything different or used other products that could of affected your skin. By any means, please seek a doctor if an allergic reaction persists.

      Delete
  2. Thank you! It takes much research and preparation. Don't forget to subscribe to keep the new post coming your way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate