Product Review: Hydro Boost Hydrating Cleansing Gel by Neutrogena




I was excited to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Cleansing Gel. You simply can’t go wrong with Neutrogena products.

With one or two pumps, you have a silky, moisturizing lather that dissolves dirt, excess oils and makeup. I enjoyed the smoothness and moisture-rich wash that left my skin feeling soft and clean without stripping my skin. I also enjoyed the mild scent. My skin was refreshed and renewed.

I have sensitive skin and deal with minor breakouts and mild eczema so Neutrogena products are my go-to products for my skincare regimen including using my weekly facial steamer.

The clear gel cleanser is concentrated and is dermatologist recommended. The product contains hyaluronic acid which is used to hydrate the skin. It is also oil-free, paraben-free, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

The sleek bottle weights 6 oz. and is a perfect size for traveling.




Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate