Product Review: Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins




If you have never tried hair vitamins, you’re missing out! These vitamins have been on the market for many years now, however I was skeptical if they really worked just like you may be.

I tried a bottle and within one month I saw a dramatic difference in my hair growth. If you’re dealing with sluggish hair growth, thinning, hair breakage and damage, I recommend that you try these vitamins in addition to a complete balanced diet.

It has 3000 mcg of Biotin with a combination of 16 additional vitamins and antioxidants. 

They also offer an extra strength dose which has 5000 mcg of Biotin.There are two options:  Gummies or tablets according to your preference.

I’m actually on my second bottle and my hair is much stronger and resilient. It helps rebuild thin, fragile strands and transforms them into plump, swollen strands which reinforces a thicker and healthier appearance from the inside out. It’s a little bit of magic in a bottle!

Disclosure:  If you have a medical condition, please consult your primary care physician prior to use.

Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate