Product Review: Elasta QP Crème Conditioning Shampoo



I just tried the Elasta QP Crème Conditioning Shampoo which my close friend recommended. 

I am pleasantly surprised how my hair feels after using it for the first time. If you ever used Creme of Nature. This shampoo is on the level of the old red and white bottle of the Crème of Nature shampoo back in the day! I absolutely love it!!!

This shampoo is made for dry, damaged hair that adds maximum moisture. I truly have to say that this product does what it states. My hair was soft and manageable right after washing. It also relieves itchy scalp. My hair is not stripped and feels very clean. I had absolutely not one single strand knot!!!

I followed up with the ORS Hair Mayonnaise Conditioner to replace an even balance of moisture and protein to my hair.

It is infused with vitamins and olive oil, coconut and avocado oils that help protect hair from breakage, dryness and split ends.

It has a pale, yellow, creamy appearance and it smells like lemons or a light, citrus scent, which is not my favorite scent, but it’s not overpowering.


My hair has been restored back to its natural texture. I can tell my hair is happy when my roots swell up. I believe I’m on my way to restoring health and vitality to my weak, damaged hair. This will definitely be my go-to shampoo. Spot on!



Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate