Product Review: Gabriel Cosmetics Gets All the Rave



I just found out about a new organic cosmetic line called Gabriel Cosmetics that gets all the rave!

The company is based in the Seattle, Washington. They have a variety of products ranging from skincare to cosmetics. Their products are mineral based, vegan and gluten free.  The primary ingredients derives from plant oils, extracts, and botanicals.

It does not contain:  Coal tar derivatives or FD&C agents, parabens, mineral oil, lanolin, talc, propylene glycol, hydrogenated oils, gluten, phthalates, DBP, toluene, lead, formaldehyde, nano or micro sized particles.

If you’re on a quest for a healthy lifestyle and organic beauty products, you need to try out this product line.

             Gabriel Nail Polish




I was quite impressed when I opened my package. I immediately knew that Treasure Chest (glittered gold) and Wicked Plum (deep purple) would look great. The colors are rich, sophisticated and chic and will blend with casual or dressy attire easily. The nail polish is housed in a squared-shaped glass bottle which provides a taste of class and elegance.

When I applied the first coat, it went on very smooth and dried very quickly. I especially liked the subtle glitter and shine on the Treasure Chest color. The Wicked Plum nail polish would be perfect for the winter season ahead of us. 


                                                                 
                    Gabriel Lipstick

I also received the coral lipstick. It looked like a basic lipstick color when I took it out the box, but when I put it on, it was a whole other story! The color is amazing! Did I say, amazing!!! I love, love, love it! It was the perfect shade of coral - Not too orange and not too bright. It had hints of sparkles in it which glistened beautifully on my lips. I have to say, this will be my go-to lipstick.

I was really looking for a new color besides my ordinary pink and burgundy lipstick colors. This will also be the perfect look for the fall season! I absolutely love this color!

I also was highly impressed with the long-lasting color! 

It remained on my lips all day with no re-application! My lips was well moisturized and was not dry or cracked like some lipsticks seem to look by the end of the day.

The main ingredients consists of:  Simmondsia Chinesis Jojoba Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Lecithin, Sea Fennel Extract, Aloe Leaf Extract. Mica, St John’s Wort Extract.


            Gabriel Eye Shadow


The last product that I decided to try was the eye shadow in Dove which is a cross between a taupe and soft, greyish-purple. I actually liked the way it looked on my skin rather than in the container. It was similar to a soft purple tone.

The eye shadow went on very smooth. It was not flaky or powdery. I also did not have to use a lot of product to shade my lids. It was very light and felt good on my skin. It seemed to melt onto my lids like butter!


I believe the color would look beautifully layered with a soft pink or golden bronze highlighter on the brow bone with a touch of mascara and eye liner.

Overall, I was impressed with the product line. The price is also economical. The product line is great for all skin tones, but I’m so glad I found an organic beauty line that also accommodates browner skin tones.

Most of all, it is rid of toxic and harsh chemicals that the majority of cosmetic lines manufacture today.

You can purchase their products at health food stores and vegan boutiques.  You may also order online which includes international shipments.

For more info, go to:  www.gabrielcosmeticsinc.com


Social Media Mention:





Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate