ORS Smooth and Hold Pudding Revisited





This is an oldie but goodie! I recently started using ORS Smooth and Hold Pudding once again. I don’t understand why I stopped using this product in the first place. One of the benefits is the moisturizing and hold that it provides. It is considered a moisturizing gel which stand up to its claim. It sets the curl and holds the style without a crunchy or hard feeling. It does tend to leave the hair feeling a bit stiff, but it has a medium hold for styles or curls.

It’s a lightweight, yellow cream base which resembles lemon yogurt. It has a pleasant fragrance which has a mild, yet distinct scent, but by no means harsh.

It is a water based product which also includes coconut oil, glycerin, jojoba oil, avocado and sweet almond oil. Unfortunately, it does also contain other ingredients that I can’t even pronounce. Even though it does contain chemicals and surprisingly mineral oil and cetearl alcohol, it does work well in my 4c hair texture.

I find that using this moisturizing hair gel with shea butter to set my hair is a perfect combination. It provides a super soft hold, yet offers a quality shine and smoothness to my texture without it feeling too stiff. This is a great alternative to a regular hair gel because of its hydrating properties.


Photo Credit: www.naturalrawessence.blogspot.com



Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate