Product Review: Curl Unleashed




After using, “Curl Unleashed,” Curl Defining Creme by Organic Root Stimulator, I was not exactly pleased with how my hair felt on my 4c texture. However if you have a slightly looser curl pattern, maybe this product will work for you.

I felt it was very drying and made my hair stiff which I found surprising since in contains only natural ingredients like safflower oil, sweet almond  oil and shea butter. I really don't understand why my hair didn't respond with positive results.

I immediately returned the product to Walgreen’s without hesitation. I’m not one to return hair products, so you must really know that I was unhappy with the product!

At the time when I purchased the product, I didn’t even realize that (ORS) manufactured this product which really took me by surprise. As a long-time customer of ORS, I feel this product proves unfavorable as far as a styling aid. However, ORS products, in general, is still one of my favorite staple product lines in my daily regimen.

Feel free to leave your comments about your experience below.

Photo Credit: Bing.com


Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate