Product Review: Organic Root Stimulator Hair Masque

A few weeks ago, I purchased the Organic Root Stimulator Hair Masque which is a new product on their product line. I've been having problems with hair breakage due to a rinse that I put in my hair last year. I've noticed that my hair has broken off in some areas and it is not growing as well in other areas. It has been very frustrating because my hair was past shoulder length at one point so I understand that natural hair has the potential and ability to grow. I have 4c hair type which is a very tight curl pattern and is often defined as kinky or nappy hair.

I was told often that black hair does not grow which is not true. I recently cut off my dead ends and split ends because it does hinder the growth process and also does not give your hair a healthy appearance.

I washed my hair with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo and then used the Organic Root Stimulator Hair Masque. I could not believe the results! I've been using their products for over 10 years, but I have to say that this product is probably one of their best on the market! I felt a difference in my hair texture as well as additional strength and elasticity. Some of my hair was left in soft, spiral curls! It's an intensive conditioning treatment so you only need to leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes.

It is especially made for color treated or damaged hair. In the past week, I really feel this has helped my hair. I'm so glad that I found this product. My hair has bounced back in a week! If you are struggling with breakage, shedding or dry, damaged hair. I recommend this product. I give it two thumbs up! :?)

Happy hair is healthy hair...Enjoy the journey!


Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate