Product Review: Crème of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo


I’ve always been a fan of Crème of Nature products. I was very disappointed when they discontinued the red and white bottle for dry and damaged hair which was my favorite shampoo many years ago . However, their products are constantly evolving and I was pleasantly pleased with the results of the Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo.

It provides a gentle, lathering experience that gives nourishment and moisture to dry, damaged hair. The pearly, gold cleanser is like, “Liquid Gold” for the hair.

The shampoo is sulfate-free and has a pleasant scent. I especially like the shampoo because it detangles my tight, 4c coils leaving it soft and manageable.

I also like the argan oil included in the ingredients because it’s like using a hot oil treatment minus the extra step needed to applying the hot oil prior to shampooing. It surprisingly, does not leave the hair feeling oily or greasy and it leaves my scalp feeling clean without stripping the hair of essential oils.
I normally wash my hair twice per shampoo session with any type of shampoo I decide to use to ensure all oils and product buildup is completely out of my hair.

I have to say, this shampoo is a keeper and very economical to include in your budget.
Photo Credit:  Natural Raw Essence


Comments

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Translate